In the factory there is an independent NMLab laboratory operating in compliance with the PN-EN ISO/IEC17025:2005 standard.
Non-Destructive Testing is performed by certified engineers in compliance with the PN-EN 473 standards from UDT-CERT and the Welding Institute.
The following testing is done for home purposes as well as on order from outside companies:
- X-Ray / radiographic
- ultrasound of metallurgical products
- ultrasound of welded connections
- ultrasound measurements (with defectoscope and thickness gauge)
- magnetic and powder, penetrating, visual
- tightness and hardness measurements
We also conduct non-destructive testing of thickness of pipeline walls and pressure tools on technological installations in order to create a basic corrosion characteristic of the specific objects for a further determination of corrosion defects.
We also carry out production control and control of production measuring tools.